Saturday, June 28, 2008

Consistency








His Royal Highness Snuffy ;)


Consistency has always been a problem with me. I'm one of those people who it's all or nothing!
I've decided this is something i have to work on, so that when i'm not 100% doing what i feel i should be doing i'm still consistent with my effort.
I am so bad at this that i can be totally on program for 2 weeks i then will have a minor binge and instead of saying o.k that's fine it's done with i've worked hard for 2 weeks lets not throw it all away. I just have this mindset that well i've done it now i may as well just keep eating.

When i'm finished, i think well now i start all over again. It would be so much easier to just let the minor blip go by and continue on with how i was doing instead of feeling like a failure and having to start all over again, setting myself up for another fall!!

I leave myself thinking i can never finish what i start or at least continue what i start.

And since this is almost the end of the month i'm going to try for July to be consistent!! There will be no re-starting on continuing on my life journey ;)

1 comment:

  1. I do that too! I think after eating some pizza or a splurge meal...."well that's it, I blew it! Time to start all over" or go off a week. I'm trying to NOT do that too lol.

    Cute cat!

    ReplyDelete