Wednesday, June 25, 2008

How it went...

Well last night went pretty much as planned. I enjoyed the evening very much:) As far as eating i ate exactly what i thought i would except the dessert was really small so instead of a 1/3 i ate 1/2 :) and i enjoyed every bite!!

Yesterdays weight routine was good and i'm trying to up some of the weights i use for certain exercises. While trying to do more reps of others.

Today i'm going on a 5km walk around the neighbourhood as it looks like an awesome day outside ;)

And since i've drank twice this week i'm going to have to really watch my step for the rest of the week if i hope to see a loss this week. Oh well it was worth it!!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO glad you had fun! That's the goal, after all! I'm proud of you. Even with drinking twice, it seems like you've really stuck to your guns and didn't go overboard at all. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont you love that sentence:

    I ATE EXACTLY AS I THOUGHT I WOULD.


    definitely up your weights if you can do 15 reps sans effort or sweat ;)

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete