Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I need a kick in the butt

This is it. The last straw! I admit it, here and now, i'm a binger. I have got to get over this. I'm not sure how, but boy do i ever have to get past this. In the past i've tried weight watchers with pretty good success but somehow always seem to fall off the wagon. Lately i've tried south beach diet which worked well and i seemed to have no cravings for sugar on it, but it's seems like a hard way of eating to stay on. So i'm thinking perhaps of combining both. Doing the points like weight watchers but watching my carbs and combining this with exercise. Tomorrow will be day 1. I will be posting here to stay accountable. I will be posting my weigh ins and i will be journaling on fitday to help me as well. I will also be posting the good the bad and the ugly.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I too am a binger/emotional eater and I haven't found much success in most weight lose programs because of this. Cheering you on from WI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by!! I need all the encouragement and support i can get ;)

    ReplyDelete