Tuesday, June 17, 2008

multi-tasking

I don't know about anyone else, but in our house we know that when the place is a bit of a mess i'm following my eating and exercising plan no problem!! When the house is tidy and everything is caught up i've usually been way off on my eating or i've been bingeing. Today my eating and exercising is going great and the house is tidy, i'll see how long this last for ;)
I've actually talked to a few of my friends and they find themselves doing this as well. Anyone else have this problem and how are you dealing with it??

On a different note i went to mapmyrun.com and made 2 different 5 km routes up. Anyone else not heard of this great site??

Off to get ready to go to a meeting which i'll be walking to ;) Have to go get jeans on as it's freezing here today! Have a great day

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the address fro the website, I'm going to go check it out. Sounds interesting.

    Yes, everything seems to groove better for me when things are cleaned up.

    Hope you have a good day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not having any problems lately. I've been on this upswing before, but I hope it lasts a really long time this time!

    Good for you for achieving a tidy house while on plan! I know it's hard to juggle both until you find the right groove, which it sounds like you have!

    Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh god.

    my house is such a mess. I live in fear of someone seeing it.

    tomorrow morning I'll clean up some before going to work!

    ReplyDelete