Thursday, July 24, 2008

And the verdict is...

Well when i went to the dr he wasn't as worried about the calve as he was about my foot as it kind of goes tingly and numb when i'm walking! Anyway he couldn't find a pulse in my right foot which he says is extremely unusual for my age and he's worried that i have a blocked "vein"? i think he said in my arch. So i'm waiting to get an appointment with a vascular lab and then onto a vascular surgeon!! So it's a wait and see thing!!
But the good news is he told me to keep on walking ;)

4 comments:

  1. glad your doctor is sending you for more tests - i had the same thing happen to me a few years back and was diagnosed with a DVT (clot behind my knee)... i was on blood thinners for a while and also went of my b/c pills - the higher estrogen can cause clots (lucky me!)... i hope things work out and that it's nothing serious! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gees, that must've been a surprise to hear. Hopefully it's easily fixed up for you & nothing too serious.
    At least you can still go for your walks.
    I would be tickled if you could post pics of Victoria Park! My 2 friends and I would go there to play in the wading pool & on the monkey bars. We got chased around by the swans once and nearly ran into the water. I can't remember...was it a river or a manmade pond?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch. I hope they find an easy way to fix it!

    ReplyDelete