Tuesday, July 15, 2008

NSV

Well it wasn't until i was half-way round my 5 km walk yesterday that i realized i was wearing shorts that i hadn't been able to wear for a couple of years!
The last time i'd tried them on they had looked awful and i threw them back in the drawer not to be tried on for another year.
I was so chuffed realizing this that i was grinning to myself like an idiot on my walk today ;)
Little things add up.
On the exercise front, today is day two of the 100 push up challenge, wish me luck!!
Also, it's back to work today. Oh well i do have to make money, don't i??

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the NSV -- those are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love fitting into clothes that were once too small?

    Good luck on the push ups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! That's the best feeling ever!!! I'm so proud of you!

    I have to admit that I chuckled a bit when I saw your pictures of the mess on your shirt. That is so something that happens to me, almost on a daily basis!

    I feel you on the PE class thing to. Oh, how I hated PE. It brings back such terrible memories. But like you, I did have a favorite...floor hockey. I was a really good goalie! I'm proud of us for being so health minded now. Who woulda thunk?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...isn't that the ultimate!! Congrats on your "skinny" shorts!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like smiling when I'm walking/running/biking. It makes me look like I'm up to something. I get the strangest looks. Most people will say HI, though.

    Congratulations on the skinny shorts. I just LOVE it when that happens. My shorts are way to big for me, now. Go us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, you're going to need that money to buy new clothes before too long! LOL Way to go!

    ReplyDelete