I have to decided to not focus too much on this last week! It's over and i'm going to put it behind me. It was definitely not my finest hour ;(
For the record my weigh in was 142.4 which is up +.6
These were my goals for last week:
1. walk at least 4 times again!!-walked 2 times
2. get two weight routines in and plan them in advance.-yes i actually managed to do this, i also did my 3 days of push up challenges ;)
3. drink my water because it's really hot.-drank my water 5 days this week
4. once again keep track of my eating, enjoy it and don't sweat the small stuff!-i missed some days journaling, i know i ate out of control a couple of times, and i could have stopped doing this a lot earlier than i finally did
5. Take time to smell the roses ;)-most days i did but i'd like to do it more often ;)
However, today is the beginning of a new week and yes i'm kicking this ass into high gear ;) So this is my plan for this week:
1. keep track and journal no matter what, the good the bad or the ugly.
2. drink my water
3. do my weights as i'm really enjoying them ;)
4. stay with the push up challenge
5. walk 4 days this week and explore new routes.
6. And yes, stop and smell the roses along the way. And don't forget to give myself a pat on the back when i do need it ;)