Thursday, July 31, 2008

Storm

Wow we had a really bad storm again last night!! I swear i have never seen as much rain and wind as i have seen this year.
Thankfully i managed to get out on my walk before the weather turned bad, but it was really muggy out there! I did manage to take a couple of photo's on my walk ;) I swear ice cream is calling my name ;)

Today i'm doing weights and focusing on my back and biceps. I love working my biceps and they are really becoming more defined!!
As for the new recipe tonight it didn't turn out as well as i had hoped, but i plan on trying again and doing some tweaking :) If anyone has a recipe for a chicken recipe on taco's or pita i'd love to hear from you.
As for tonight it's back to work 3-11 and i'm going to eat at work for a change, i looked up online the nutrition for different things and decided on vegetable soup with a whole wheat bun, yogurt and berries and i'm going to take some nuts ;) All for 9 pts. I'll post a picture of it after work tonight.
Oh and i've managed to not weigh myself so far this week! I'm hoping to not do so until my official weigh in day which is sunday.
Now if only the muggy weather would stop my week would simply rock!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love it when you post pics of your walk. That rose of sharon is gorgeous.
    Have you ever visited Kalyn's Kitchen? She follows South Beach & posts amazing recipes. Here's one for souvlaki that would work with pita:
    http://kalynskitchen.blogspot.com/2008/07/chicken-souvlaki-recipe.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ice cream truck....could the picture on the truck get any bigger?!!! I am so tired of muggy weather too. Supposed to be 96 today and 100 tomorrow. For now, I am doing my Walk Away the Pounds so I can stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I beg to differ ;)
    sounds as though it rocks already.

    added you to my !new! blogroll.

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If ice cream keeps calling your name, you may just need to have some. I really like Soft serve low far yogurt or Weight Watchers. I have found that if I keep thinking of a food it won't stop until I have a bit or version of it. Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got your walk in. Oh I have foods call my name too. Recently its been fried cheese sticks. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures and good job with keeping the journey going forward! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool pictures. I should do that, it would make walking more interesting.

    ReplyDelete