Thursday, July 17, 2008

Talking to myself

I posted the other day that i was smiling to myself like a fool while on a walk, well yesterday it progressed and i'm now talking to myself (although not out loud :).
I was on my walk and i'm thinking how great this week is going, and then i'm thinking how i'd really like to be in the 130's soon, as i've worked hard for it! When i suddenly realize, girl if you ever want to be there you'd better get your butt moving faster :)
And get my butt in gear i did, all the while chuckling inside to myself!

I love when things like this happens because it means i'm making progress. I know i have to work hard if i want to get where i want to be. Sitting around and wishing for it to be so will not get me anywhere.

Someone (sorry i can't remember who) was talking about how they really enjoy the way the way there body feels and looks as it changes and i must admit i'm getting to that point.
I'm feeling stronger. My body will bend and do things better than it's done in a while. I have more energy. And sometimes when i go past a mirror i actually have a smirk on my face! The scale may not always show what i want it to but feeling like this is progress in my book :)

6 comments:

  1. It's only a problem when you start talking back to yourself! LOL. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it feels like progress

    And it looks like progress

    Then it IS progress!

    Happy friday!

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to reach out across the web-o-shere and hug you! Hooray you! I know how you feel, and it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's SOOOOO exciting to see progress! Congrats and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl......the 130s are so close now!!! I haven't been in the 130s since 18.............!!! Maybe one day? Woo hoo :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was smiling reading this post!
    Way to go, Suzi!

    ReplyDelete