Monday, July 21, 2008

Todays plan

Well another busy day off of work ;)
Today i meet with my walking group so i should be able to put 5 km in and hopefully i'll get my best time yet! I have a volunteer meeting this morning. This afternoon i meet with a friend for a coffee. Then it's off to the grocery store to pick up a few things i forgot.
Oh and i've done day one of the second week of the 100 push up challenge ;)
Tonight will be planning a bbq for tomorrow with my daughter, we've invited her boyfriend over! So that should be fun. And then i hope to be vegging while watching a movie ;)
I'm on my way out the door, but if i'll probably update later.....

4 comments:

  1. Super busy day! Have fun at the BBQ with the boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a busy day planned! Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does sound like a busy day! Have fun at BBQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, do tell about the 100 push up challenge? 100 per month? week? day?! ACK! I need some sort of challenge for upper body strength.

    ReplyDelete