Well as of this morning i've lost -.6 bringing me to 141.8 :)
As far as my goals for last week:
1. keep track of my eating but enjoy it and don't sweat the small stuff-really done well with this
2. walk at least 4 times-managed to walk 5 times this week and i also did the pushup challenge 3 times ;)
3. do a weight routine at least 2 times-this week i only did one weight routine
4.enjoy this week and hopefully see a loss next week ;)-had a great week and lost -.6
So for this week here's my goals:
1. walk at least 4 times again!!
2. get two weight routines in and plan them in advance.
3. drink my water because it's really hot.
4. once again keep track of my eating, enjoy it and don't sweat the small stuff!
5. Take time to smell the roses ;)
As for my experiment it worked!! I loved the chocolate that i ate and savored every bite slowly. I didn't binge and i didn't have any cravings for more afterwards. However i did get up and the scale was down a lb from yesterday ;) So at least i got a loss in for this week.