Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekly weigh in and goal update

Well as of this morning i've lost -.6 bringing me to 141.8 :)
As far as my goals for last week:
1. keep track of my eating but enjoy it and don't sweat the small stuff-really done well with this
2. walk at least 4 times-managed to walk 5 times this week and i also did the pushup challenge 3 times ;)
3. do a weight routine at least 2 times-this week i only did one weight routine
4.enjoy this week and hopefully see a loss next week ;)-had a great week and lost -.6

So for this week here's my goals:
1. walk at least 4 times again!!
2. get two weight routines in and plan them in advance.
3. drink my water because it's really hot.
4. once again keep track of my eating, enjoy it and don't sweat the small stuff!
5. Take time to smell the roses ;)

As for my experiment it worked!! I loved the chocolate that i ate and savored every bite slowly. I didn't binge and i didn't have any cravings for more afterwards. However i did get up and the scale was down a lb from yesterday ;) So at least i got a loss in for this week.


5 comments:

  1. Way to go on the loss, keep up the good work, you'll be at goal in no time!

    In Re adding points, I think I am going to add the 4, and eat activity points, but not my 35 weeklys and see how that goes, and I'll reevaluate in a month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay for another loss!

    I decided a long time ago that a life without chocolate or an occasional slice of pizza was not one I wanted to live. :) The key, I think, is in doing it just the way you did: controlled and mindful. Big NSV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job! I like your weekly goals. I imagine if we banished the food we love forever, we may go crazy one day and just eat and eat and never stop! Everything in moderation......chocolate included!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great week for you AND I love number five for this week.

    on my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on meeting all your weekly goals and for the weight loss. That's so awesome.

    ReplyDelete