Saturday, August 30, 2008

Confession time


I must confess that i've stopped the one hundred push up challenge!!

Why??
Well for one thing i was up to a total of 81 pushups and i was doing this three times a week! I think i was devoting too much energy to just upper body strength. Not that i didn't see results. I did. And i will do push ups as part of my weekly workouts, but i just couldn't keep it up ;(
It was hard for me to try to put in my weight workouts when i'd just exhausted my upperbody the day before! And i just felt exhausted with them.

Anyway now i'll get back to a normal schedule for me. Walking at least 4 days a week and 3 weight workouts. And as much moving around as possible in between.

This sounds weird but im looking forward to the cold weather, i love winter because i go out in the woods behind me and hike all over the place, going where no man has gone before me ;)

So now back to your regularly scheduled program!!

4 comments:

  1. 81 pushups is an amazing achievement!

    By the way, I added you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 81 pushups! Wow! That is a fantastic acomplishment!

    Candee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im with you.

    IM IN AWE *OF YOU* and all those pushups as I quit a while back.
    (I know. I said it. I own it(

    Im sooo longing for cooler temps. took my Toddler to an outdoor festival yesterday and it was 100.
    She didnt seem too too bothers by it? mama was CRABBY and MELTING.

    have a great rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 81 pushups that's awesome! I love the cold weather too. Yet I live in Florida...hmmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete