Thursday, August 28, 2008

getting my groove back

Well i went on a nice 40 minute walk today, the leg was bothering me a little at the beginning but i walked it out ;) So glad i went! Here's a taste of what i saw:








































Today i'm back off to work (yes with the donuts)once again. However food wise i'm doing pretty well. So i'm pretty confident that i can resist anything at work!!

Scale wise i could have murdered it this morning, but after a few minutes kind of laughed and figured it will come back down sometime. The only reason i could see was that my sodium was a little high yesterday, which i find kind of funny since i don't use a lot of packaged foods or frozen foods?? Oh well. That's life ;)

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the fourth picture...the path that is tunnelled by trees!!!

    Good luck with your weight tomorrow! Drink up and be merry! That's drink WATER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great walk. I love your pictures. I bet you love taking them. I would...it sure would make me look harder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty walk! Wish we had scenery like that here. Would definitely make for a nice walk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty pics ;) Sodium shows up the next day on the scale for me too. Have you been getting lots of water in?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im a bigbig water retainer.

    just keep at it.
    doing what youre doing.
    remind yourself you can pee some of that out ;)

    and have a GREAT WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I wish I had somewhere around here that gorgeous to walk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos! Sure beats the scenery on my walks (on a treadmill).

    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete