Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Last day off!

Well today i'm off to a meeting. So i'm going to get off of the bus early so i can get a bit of a walk in, then pick up a great cup of coffee on the way ;)

My walking hasn't been so great this week as my legs seem to be really bothering me. Although i did give the wall sit up a try and boy oh boy they hit the muscles.

Oh well maybe if i rest the legs a bit this week i should be able to pick up the pace next week, as i do have the race coming in september so i'd better get my butt in gear!

Having no cavities for the third time in a row is amazing for me, maybe it's not eating all junk i used to????? Ya think ;)

And thanks for the thoughts you guys shared about the 'white' stuff! I totally agree, i find it very addicting. If i eat it i want more of it. So no white stuff this week ;)

I've got to take a minute and tell you all i love reading your blogs in fact i think i'm becoming a blogaholic!!

7 comments:

  1. Have fun at the meeting. My lets are bothering me too. I think it has to do with the heat around here. I love reading your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...your so sweet! I can't go a day without reading all about spunkysuzi :) I have to get my blog roll up...it's a lot of work but I will have it done by the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest is always a good part of the plan for me...always a good read here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you need some rest! rest is a good thing I'm learning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rest is good. I'm taking it easy this week. Hope you're feeling stronger next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fresh fruits and vegetables are great for the teeth and gums!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the whole blog thing too- for ideas, inspiration and motivation. I think it's great that we can cheer each other on.

    I'm with you on the white stuff. No such thing as "a little" since it quickly turns into way too much. It's not worth it! (I wish it were always so easy to say AND BELIEVE that)

    ReplyDelete