Monday, August 11, 2008

My day so far.....

What a wonderful day i've had so far today ;)

I got off my bus early to walk to my meeting today. Then the meeting finished early so i was able to meet my walking group and go on a walk. So in the end i walked a total of 2 hours and 10 minutes ;)

I did my push up challenge this morning!!

I feel wonderful, strong and calm ;) I have sat down and worked out a do-able plan for my exercise this week. If i don't do it all that's fine, but at least i've got something written down that i can follow.

It didn't rain today!!

And yes i took more pictures ;)



6 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great day! It looks like it was as nice there as it was here....cooler too so not so much with the sweating ;)
    You must feel so good after these walks of yours & I like the idea of a walking group. Do any of the people knpw about your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No i lead an undercover life ;) I'm just kidding. I just prefer to leave things separate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what gorgeous colors you saw today! Glad you are feeling the "calm".....such a great place to be in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... what a beautiful walk you have! I was burried today with laundry, a very fussy baby, ironing, a sick 9 year old and a messy house to clean up. I'm almost done, but taking a break now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great day! Here's hoping it started a trend and tomorrow is more of the same!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job living in the moment and enjoying the day!

    ReplyDelete