Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Today...

Today i'm going on a 5 km walk be it rain or shine ;) I was actually asked to train with a group that's training for 10km and i would have loved to go tonight but my daughter had asked for my help making her cupcakes and i love helping ;) So my plan is to train with them next week!

So i'll go out on my own for my walk today. I also have the push up challenge to do today. This is the level i'm working on today:
16
14
14
12
max at least 15

As far as dealing with the news from the dr last night, i've decided it's just going to push me to get even healthier!! I will watch to make sure i'm eating mainly good "fats", i'm going to keep pushing myself as far as fitness goes! And i'm just going to do the best i can while still having fun. And without driving myself crazy ;)

5 comments:

  1. Horray for helping with baking. =]

    Also, what do the series of numbers mean with regards to the pushups?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go YOU, Miss. Motivated.

    The walk
    The pushng upward
    The ATTITUDE.
    Love it.

    Have a great day,

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great attitude and you can do it! Good luck with the push up challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha
    Week 3 Day 2 on the 100pushup challenge.
    It's get tougher everyday. The good thing is Week 4 is alot like week 3.
    Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the spirit! Face adversity head on and keep going! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete