Well even after TOM visited me during work last night i still managed to lose -.8 ;) o.k. my body is finally doing what i'm asking it to do!!
As for last weeks goals:
1. Try a new weight routine-i made a complete weekly routine working out my total body 3x and it was awesome, i'm feeling so much stronger ;)
2. Not focus on being perfect about everything because i'm surely not perfect and never will be ;)-definitely didn't try to be perfect and was very happy with the way the week went
3.Plan my menus and shopping again-planned and had great meals
4.Walk at least 4x this week-managed to get them in and one of them was for 2 hours and 10 mins!
5.Make sure i journal all my food again the good the bad and the very ugly ;)-i did and i managed to find a neat new site for putting in all my stats, calorie count plus and it's been really good.
6.Take more photos on my walks!-yep i was on that too
So all in all i have to give myself and A+++++ last week ;)
Now this weeks goals:
1. Try some new weight exercises until i find ones that i really like or that work well. Last week i tried the lying side bend and i didn't like it so i replaced it with something else ;)
2. Spend more time with hubby. I'm always on the go or on the computer, i need to take time to slow down and be with hubby ;)
3. Plan my menus.
4. Keep up with the food journaling.
5. Do my walks. And don't forget the bug spray!!!!!!
The main difference i've found this week is that my body is getting that much stronger. Even the days where it's hard to bend down without feeling every muscle in my leg, i'm loving it. The funniest thing this week is when i was bending down at work and groaning because i was really sore another girl at work was walking very stiffly and i asked her if she was o.k. and she laughed and said it was from her lunges to which i came back with oh and mines from squats. Too funny even if i am more than double her age ;)
The only place i'm really not too happy with is my stomach. After 2 cesarean sections and gaining and losing weight it's not such a great thing to look at ;) But then again i don't do a lot of ab work, although i am doing some this week.
So i'm on to another great week and since i'm getting so close to goal i'm sure my weight loss will be slow but hopefully sure ;)