So while this past week wasn't my finest, it wasn't my worst either ;) This week's weigh in down -1.4 bringing me to 140.6.
Here are my goals from last week:
1. Drink at least 8 waters a day. Helps me with my water retention, even though i take a prescription diuretic.-yes my drinking water has been good this week.
2.Don't eat between meals or after dinner! This is a big help for me as snacks etc really are a trigger for binge eating.-let's just say not so good
3. Stop and think. Enough said ;)- i actually did stop and think but didn't always make the decision that would have been smarter ;)
4. No white sugar, white flour or white bread as these are also triggers for me.-i tried to stay away and did for the most part. But i could have done a lot better!
5.Remember bottom line it's my choice, how will my week be this week?? Will i choose wisely??-It was my choice and i didn't choose as wisely as i would have liked
This weeks goals:
1. Keep drinking that water!!
2. track my sodium this week
3. stay as far away from the white stuff as possible ;)
4. walk at least 5 times this week
5. make better choices!!
6. stay relaxed and know that i can do it ;)
So since this is the beginning of september tomorrow my goal is to have a healthy month! To move more and to eat healthy foods and the nurture my body.
Do you have any new goals for september??