O.k. i realize it's not sunday, but tomorrow i have to be at work at 7 a.m. so i know i'm going to forget to weigh in so i did it today ;)
And the good news is that i'm down -1.6 bringing me to 139.4. Yes, yes yes i'm finally in the 30's. Yep i'm dancing ;)
As for last weeks goals:
1. walk at least 4-Done maybe not for as many minutes as i would like but still done
2. do weights at least 2x maybe up my weights-did the weights didn't make a decision on whether to up the weights. But i did just get weigh training for dummies so i'm going to look at that this week!
3. journal all my food the good the bad and the ugly-I did, i'm not proud that i had a few not so healthy moments this week but the good out weighed the bad ;)
4. stay away from the scale-Well...... i started out not looking for a few days, but i ended up looking for the last couple of days!
5. plan my menus and know what i'm going to need on my grocery trip-this i definitely did and it helped inormously.
6. focus on the positive changes i've made and find time to relax and breathe-i have been much more laid back about things this week in a good way. And this is what i'm trying to do more often.
This weeks goals:
1. Try a new weight routine
2. Not focus on being perfect about everything because i surely not perfect and never will be ;)
3.Plan my menus and shopping again
4.Walk at least 4x this week
5.Make sure i jounal all my food again the good the bad and the very ugly ;)
6.Take more photos on my walks!