Saturday, August 9, 2008

Weigh in and weekly goals

O.k. i realize it's not sunday, but tomorrow i have to be at work at 7 a.m. so i know i'm going to forget to weigh in so i did it today ;)

And the good news is that i'm down -1.6 bringing me to 139.4. Yes, yes yes i'm finally in the 30's. Yep i'm dancing ;)

As for last weeks goals:
1. walk at least 4-Done maybe not for as many minutes as i would like but still done
2. do weights at least 2x maybe up my weights-did the weights didn't make a decision on whether to up the weights. But i did just get weigh training for dummies so i'm going to look at that this week!
3. journal all my food the good the bad and the ugly-I did, i'm not proud that i had a few not so healthy moments this week but the good out weighed the bad ;)
4. stay away from the scale-Well...... i started out not looking for a few days, but i ended up looking for the last couple of days!
5. plan my menus and know what i'm going to need on my grocery trip-this i definitely did and it helped inormously.
6. focus on the positive changes i've made and find time to relax and breathe
-i have been much more laid back about things this week in a good way. And this is what i'm trying to do more often.

This weeks goals:
1. Try a new weight routine
2. Not focus on being perfect about everything because i surely not perfect and never will be ;)
3.Plan my menus and shopping again
4.Walk at least 4x this week
5.Make sure i jounal all my food again the good the bad and the very ugly ;)
6.Take more photos on my walks!

6 comments:

  1. That's great, Suzanne!! You've lost an incredible amount of weight! Don't forget to change your bling!!
    I like your goal of taking more pictures on your walks ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks to me like a successful week! Great goals for the next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your loss! I think you are doing well and your goals for the upcoming week so great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Good Job! You did great this week!! That is so AWESOME that you have lost 35 lbs!! What a great inspiration! I started a weight loss blog a little over a week ago, and I had a great first week! Thus far, it's not public, but I would love to have you as a viewer, if you like. My email is dan_savage@msn.com ... if you shoot me an email, then I can add you as a viewer. If not, that's okay! congrats on your great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The 130s!

    Looks like you're doing really well... and the scale is showing it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you did number six from last week's plan.

    IMO that's way more important than even upping your weights.

    lemmie know how you like the book~

    ReplyDelete