Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cookie time!!

This morning i'm making chococonut cookies that i saw on eating benders site!! They looked so good that i just have to try them.
Here's how they came out, thank goodness they only make 9 and since i know the hubs and daughter will help me eat them they won't last long :)

Here's where to go to get the recipe.

Oh i used 1/2 whole wheat flour and i substituted 1/2 the brown sugar for splenda and i added an egg white. Can you tell i like to tweak things??

6 comments:

  1. I am so so so glad that you liked the cookies enough to try them yourself! Actually, when I made them I told myself that next time I would use whole wheat flour and add an egg - so we're totally on the same wavelength! Yours look like they turned out just the way I wanted them to originally! Go you!!! Thanks for linking back to my site :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pictures like that should have a warning!!!!

    *stomach grumbles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. and Im so the opposite.

    recipe follower to a T.

    as Ive learned the hard way I hath no tweaking skillz.

    Mi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, now I'm craving cookies.......think I'll eat an apple :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so good! I need to try and bake more...healthy baking that is.

    ReplyDelete