Friday, September 12, 2008

I went grocery shopping today

After getting back from the grocery store today i couldn't believe how many things i buy now that a year ago would never have seen the inside of my grocery cart.

And rather than rhyme them off i thought i'd take a photo, cause i'm kinda lazy like that you know ;)

Of course this does not include everything i bought!!
Oh and i made the best smoothie today using almond dessert tofu, frozen berries and flax seed!! Awesome.

Off to work now and here's to a great weekend for everyone.

4 comments:

  1. OK I'm intrigued Almond Dessert Tofu, that sounds kind of good! Looks very healthy! You go!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Suzi! It's nice to realize that every so often- those are real lifechanges! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go, girl! BTW, you got "tagged!"

    ;-)

    http://lowcarbpatty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy! I love your photos. I try to check out your "Daily Nosh" blogs for lunch ideas. I did the PB bagel with sliced bananas for breakfast one day....DELISH!!!

    ReplyDelete