How nice of TOM to visit the day before my weekly weigh in!! So this week i'm up 2.2 lbs ;( Oh well it will be off again this week.
How did last weeks goals go??
1. walk 5x this week increasing my speed and leaving my camera at home a couple of times so i can work on speed. Hard to do when you stop to take pictures ;) And i have to get ready for the race.-pretty sure i only got out on 4 walks but i had great walks considering.
2. Stay with tracking my food!-yes i did
3. Enjoy life savor the little things that happen.-the last couple of weeks i have been a lot more laid back which is a good thing!!
4. If eating things that aren't as healthy as i would like try to enjoy a reasonable serving and then STOP!! (This is a big one for me)-No i didn't do well on this, i will work on this again this week!!
5. Smile at the people i meet. Sometimes i get a little crusty ;( This i get at A+++++
This weeks goals i'm keeping it simple:
2. exercise focusing on speed for walking
3. drink water
4. enjoy life
5. take lots of photo's especially at the volunteer picnic on tuesday.
6. allow myself to accept and enjoy the support and compliments i get on my blog ;)
Well that's it for this update! What are your plans??