Thursday, September 11, 2008

Smile :0)

O.k one of my goals was to smile at the people i meet and not be too crusty!! Well this week is pushing that goal to the limit ;)

First of all i go to work last night only to find out that everyone's hours are being cut back, all except a couple of people who have been there since time began ;) For me? I'm not too happy about it but i will live with it!

So smiling to all my customers last night was pushing it but i made it!! The funniest one though was when an ex-girlfriend of my ex-hubby came in last night and as she was leaving the girl i was was working with said "oh my she is shooting daggers at you" to which i stood there with an even bigger smile, wished everyone a great night and thought i'm a much nicer person than you are ;) Take that !!

But all in all i've been very happy this week. I think setting goals weekly is going well for me even if i don't always do them, it's good to have something to strive for.
How are your goals going this week??

4 comments:

  1. I have done fairly well with my goals this week....challenging with three kids, but doing pretty good. Each day bring on more obstacles! Thanks for sharing a smile :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always plastered a smile on my face when dealing with a difficult customer.

    Sometimes it softens them. Other times it just made me feel like I was the bigger person.

    Win-win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I think that goals are good to have, although I'm floundering with mine this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it that you smiled at everyone. I have to tell you that when someone who has the job of public service is kind to me and smiles, it makes my day. Good for you! You ought to do it everyday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete