Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update

Just came back from the hospital. Hubby did have a small heart attack within the last 2 days!! He's due to get the angioplasty done tomorrow and hopefully if the blockage isn't bad they will put the stunt in and he'll be home friday ;) He's stable and perky and wishes he was at home.

I did get a chuckle when the cardiologist asked:
do you smoke-no
anyone in the house smoke-no
do you exercise-2-3 hours on the bike most days ;) Loves to be outside
do you eat healthy-90% of the time (he does like snacks but for main meals he eats very healthy)
what type of housing do you live in?-townhouse with 3 flights of stairs!! ;)
what have you been hospitalized for?-never been in a hospital

The cardiologist turned to him and said awesome!!

8 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband. Take care of him and make sure to take care of yourself too!

    Just_Kelly
    Choosinglosing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you. I didn't read your previous post, so I had no clue what you were dealing with. Make sure to to take care of yourself!!

    Candee

    :o) Cute what the cardiologist said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad your husband is getting the care he needs right now, and that he doesn't need to make a major lifestyle change after this! He's already doing everything right. Hopefully the angioplasty goes perfectly.

    I've got my fingers crossed for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. prayersprayers your way.

    xo xo,

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, thoughts of your husband are going to be in the back of my mind during this entire challenge! It sounds like he leads a pretty healthy lifestyle and he's got an excellent outlook on recovery. It is a blessing when we are given an opportunity to come back from this kind of thing and recover.

    I'm so very glad that you've joined the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope all works out...thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. im glad that he is ok and I hope the angioplasty goes well. I love your dialogue with the cardiologist!

    ReplyDelete