Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekly weigh in and goal update

Well considering the week i've had i'm quite please with my weight this week. But not just the scale weight. I'm pleased with the way i've managed to handle stress while not letting it rip apart the healthy plans i have for myself. So here's what last weeks goals were and next weeks :)

However speaking of scale weight i'm down -1.2 bringing me to 137.4

1. journal-i did that and it definitely helped me stay on track this week
2. get back my walking habit and next sunday will be my walking race!!-really wish i could have put more walking into my life this week BUT i'm still doing my race tomorrow and i've decided that next year it will be the 10 km walk ;)
3. drink my water-done
4. stop and take time to appreciate every day ;)-i definitely have a greater appreciation for life and for what i have this week. I so lucky to have the people in my life that i have!!
5. Take a full body photo to show the difference between now and christmas!
-did that, even though i cringed i not only took it but i posted it!!

For this week:
1. get more walking in.
2. do some weights
3. enjoy my time off of work
4. celebrate my birthday and hubby's birthday with daughter and martin ;)
5. realize just how much i have in my life and enjoy it!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job on your WI and meeting your goals. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    Seems like you had a very good week despite the stress. Your goals are fantastic and you did a great job with the,. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete