Monday, September 29, 2008

Wowsa's

All i have to say is that today was a lot of info even for me to take in, never mind someone who has never monitored what they eat. But it did give me a few pointers.

Now back to regular programming :)

Today while doing my major housecleaning i was just boogying to the tunes!! I figured if i didn't get to walk with my walking group i was sure going to get some exercise in somehow. Hubby was enjoying a big laugh just watching me :)

Yesterday was the start of my holiday from work!

And tomorrow is my birthday, and in case any of you are curious i'll be 47 !! My daughter and her boyfriend are taking us to a seafood restaurant where i know they make the most delicious salads with seafood on top ;) Now hubby is a newfie, and as any canadian knows that means he's going to have the fish and chips. You know what, it's his birthday and one fish and chip dinner is neither here nor there. So we plan to go and celebrate and have fun!!

Here's to a great week.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SPRING CHICKEN!

    here's to a fantastic year filled with love, life and health.

    xo xo,

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday! Have a great time out with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are the same age! Happy Birthday again!

    ReplyDelete