Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Back to work

Yep it's that time of the week i'm back to work today!! However today i'm in a great place in my head so that i know that nothing at work is calling my name to eat it ;)

I was so tickled pink with the way i handled the food last night that i still riding that wave today!



I tried a new breakfast this morning, oatmeal with apples and cranberries mmmmm..... it was awesome!!















And instead of going for a walk which does take quite a bit of time and when i'm on a workday time is limited i'm going to hop of the stationary bike, crank up the tension and away i go for 20-30 mins :)

And yes it was cold here so i candles going in the kitchen!

On a totally different note, i was reading mizfit today and the theme was saying no to things so that you can look after yourself more! I really need to work on this one, as i am the go to person for a lot of people :)

Anyway i'm off to have another great day!!! Hope you have one too ;)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words! Hope you have a great day at work and btw...good job with the excercise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the oatmeal looks delicious. We eat a lot of it around here so I'll have to try it that way for some variety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm cranberry apple oatmeal! sounds delicious!

    Actually one of the best tasting things ever is to cut up a banana into the oatmeal before popping it into the microwave... omg. It's like banana bread for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean. I was reading MizFit too and this is a problem for me as well.

    I´ll have to give that oatmeal a try.
    Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you gals make your food look so damn good. Especially oatmeal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am totally loving the cranberries in your oats - i need to go get some to experiment with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The oatmeal looks great! I'm so happy that you are riding the wave. It's so much fun to ride the wave, enjoy it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tagged you. Come see for what...

    ReplyDelete