Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm back to me!

So today i'm feeling a lot more like me, less whiney and a lot mellower :-)

Could be because i have tomorrow off of work, could be because i wrote things down that i want to do for today and tomorrow!

Could also be because i've decided to pick a couple of extra exercises daily that i'd like to do that will only take a few minutes but it's better than having done nothing ;) Oh and i've already done them today, here's what i picked:
dumbell shrugs
push ups
side lunges

Maybe it's the fact that i'm dressed and going out for my walk in a couple of minutes so i'll update with pictures when i get back. I'll have to do it tomorrow or later today as blogger doesn't want to do it for me ;(














No matter what it is, today just feels like i have my life back in order!! And that i'll take anyday ;)

3 comments:

  1. As usual beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing them. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear your feeling better!! :) Great job on the excercises also. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UH OH

    there is a tiny chance Ive caught it and now have a case of the WHINES :)


    Im off to SHAKE IT OFF.

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete