Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's cold here today :)



And there's snow!! And i've got a cold ;(

But i still went on my walk :)





























I'm having fun looking up new recipes to try! We are going to have guinness beef stew next week, of course i tweaked it so it's healthier :)

Anyone have nice chicken recipes they'd like to share?? Or any recipes for that matter!!

Wow i just had my first anonymous comment that really hit home! And whoever you are thank you ;) They mentioned that i never take photo's of food that i eat outside of my 3 meals such as the jelly beans i dove into. It's not that i don't mention it on this blog but i never put it on my other one!! Well they're right i don't and it's got me thinking that i should. Now whether or not that will change what i eat i don't know! But i'll see what happens ;)

8 comments:

  1. Just catching up on your blog.... your party looks like a blast! WTG on leaving the pizza alone. I would have had a hard time doing that.

    We had temperatures of almost 20C here in Alberta today. Tomorrow is supposed to go down to 4 then up to 14 again on Friday. Crazy fluctuations. I'm not complaining, though. The longer the snow stays away, the happier I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like chicken parmesan and it's super easy... not sure how diet friendly it is though

    crush a few saltines
    add an equal amount of parmesan cheese
    season with pepper and garlic

    coat chicken and bake

    another favorite is chinese chicken:

    1/3 c. soy sauce
    2 T. water
    1/4 c. sugar
    1/2 t. ginger
    1/4 t. garlic powder
    1/4 t. onion salt
    1/4 t. dry mustard powder (I don't have this so I just use a squirt of mustard)

    mix it all together and marinate if desired. Bake covered at 350 for 1/2 hour. Remove cover, baste and bake an additional hour... hmmm... I don't think I've ever cooked it that long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...snow!!! We're still walking around in shorts and tank tops here with the 90 degree weather we're still having in AZ. Will Fall ever get here??? Sorry your not feeling well, but yay for you for still getting out there for your walk!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. Thanks for including one of YOU!! :) Sorry that you have a cold. Snow pictures making me homesick!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics! And I LOVE the one of you!!!

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the hat picture.

    and am rethinking my MISSING THE COLD after that one as well.

    and that is such an insightful comment.

    I know that having to snap pics of *everything* would definitely change what I eat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a difference from here! Isn´t it early for snow in Oct?

    Thanks for the pic´s. I finally get to see you up close! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I took a pic of everything I ate there would be no film left in the world... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete