Saturday, October 25, 2008

More pictures

So here are some pictures from yesterday because blogger was being a pain!!















Today i've decided to start tracking my points better and adding in my flex pts which gives me a little more flexability and accountability :) Sometimes i wish i could get to a place where i'm happy with how i do things but for some reason i always have to be tweaking things and trying to better them!!

So anyway this is my day off and i of course i have a to do list:

catch up on sewing (which i really procrastinate on)
catch up on laundry, same reason as above ;)
go grocery shopping
find my pedometer clip which has dissapeared somewhere in the bowels of our house!!

And then i'm watching a movie with the hubs :) what more could a girl want??

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I love the changing colors of leaves. We unfortunately don't get that here in AZ! Have a great day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what movie?

    (asks the filmaddict...)

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete