Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh wow!!

I can't believe it but the executive director of the agency that i'm on the board of and that i do all the volunteering for has asked me to make a speech in front of a group on tuesday night!!!!!!!! I'm going to be practicing my speech all weekend :)

Am i nervous?? Oh boy!!

Now for today i've already done my exercising by walking to my meetings today :) Now i'm making lunch and getting ready for work! Already got hubby's food ready yesterday, i find planning is essential!

So it's off to sling coffee and donuts :) Hope everyone is having a great day.

4 comments:

  1. I love your energy!

    You'll do great with the speech. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun slinging ;) I miss being in the workforce! Really!

    Good luck with the speech! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case I forget to tell you.....good luck on your speech!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I hate talking in front of people and know how you´re feeling....

    ReplyDelete