Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today....

I was so surprised when i found out i came second this week for weight % lost in the biggest loser blog edition challenge :) Made my day!!

Today i put a crockpot full of chili on for dinner and i'm making french bread later to go with it ;) That should keep my tummy warm because it's pretty cool here today!














This afternoon i went for a nice 50 minute walk :) Notice the red hair!!











































Bought the heart rate monitor today, now to figure out how to use it :-)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the contest!

    Love the red hair!

    The bread and the chili look yummy!

    I love your pictures, makes m miss the north! waaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on achieving 2nd place - that is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that chili looks fab. You're making me crave some and a hunk of warm bread :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you! Great work.

    I would love to come home to that dinner. It looks delicious. x

    P.s. Nice hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures... AND the hair!... AND the chili! Yum, come cook for me :)

    ReplyDelete