Friday, October 17, 2008

Today....

I'm going to do another jillian micheals workout before lunch time. I also have to go do a bit of grocery shopping this morning. And i then have to get ready for work :) Oh and don't forget the yoga stretching i want to get in before i go to work!!

Yep this is going to be one of those crazy weeks. Sometimes i just thrive on them and sometimes i just want to go back to bed and pull the cover over my eyes :)
Here's to a great weekend to all my blogger friends!

Oh and here's a couple of photo's from yesterdays walk to my meetings, yes octoberfest is still going strong here ;)




7 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your pictures. I am a bit of a photo nut, I really enjoy taking pictures not so much of me but of everything else lol.

    btw Good luck on your speaking engagement, you will rock!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "ANOTHER" jillian micheals workout? So you had already done one??? AND yoga stretching! Girl you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those photos!!! And I'm just like you - sometimes I thrive on the craziness and others I just want to sleep. Right now it's the sleep option LOL. Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a great weekend too! I haven't tried those workouts but must get some! I bet they are intense!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing. x

    P.S. Can you please bottle up a little bit of your enthusiasm and send it my way? :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Ontario in the fall. Thanks for sharing pics of the KW area (that would be my choice to move to if I ever left Windsor :)

    ReplyDelete