Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today's plan

Well today i have a pizza and bowling party that i help organize this afternoon, then i have a board of directors meeting right after.

So my plan for today is to not have the pizza, instead i'll wait and have dinner during the meeting because they always have the same things so i can plan!(watch them change it today ;)

So my plan is to have 1/2 a vegetarian wrap, some fruit, some cheese and a small (1") piece of dessert.

I'm also going to walk to the bowling party so that should take me about 40 mins ;)

And of course there will be pictures!!

I have a confession to make, last night i had to count the jelly beans for the guess the jelly bean jar! Now after many jelly beans dissappearing into a mouth, i ended up throwing the extra's away because i just couldn't stop eating them!! What's with that?? I swear i'm addicted to sugar!

Guess who won't be taking the jelly beans home??

Anyway i have a plan and i'm determined to stick to it today, i'll let you know how it went tomorrow. Have a great day everyone! And do you have a plan for today??

10 comments:

  1. The only plan I have for today is to go belly dancing tonight ...yay...shaking my hips. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plan for the day sounds good. Way to walk to bowling! Thanks for the encouraging blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good eating plan for the day. Luckily I don't like jelly beans, but I did sneak a few hershey kisses when I made up a treat to mail off to my nieces and nephew this week. Luckily I counted them and it wasn't too bad! can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I´m trying to cut down on eating "junk" I crave stuff that I would normally not even consider eating..... Sounds like it´s the same with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for tossing those jelly beans! They're one of those sweet treats that I don't really love, but once I start eating them, I can't seem to stop!

    My plan is to hit the gym for the elliptical machine tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to hear you you did with your eating for the day. I know resisting the pizza would be the worst thing for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oo jelly beans!!

    your plan sound great:) I hope it goes..well, according to plan lol!!!

    thank you for your supportive comments on my blog, i really appreciate it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bowling and pizza sounds like so much fun...not sure if I'd be strong enough not to sneak in a bite or two!

    Jelly beans and gumdrops are another one of my secret weaknesses..........

    I use to tell myself....Well, they are fat free!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bowling! love it
    Good for no pizza, that's hard for me..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish you would take pictures of jelly beans and doughnuts and the such for your other blog. It really shows your human side and can help people see the points that are in unexpected eating occurances.

    Just a thought -- I love your blogs.

    ReplyDelete