Well this morning i was very happy to see that i was down -.4 this week!! I'm edging ever closer to goal ;)
Today it's pouring so i'm going to get my exercise in on the stationary bike.
Update on last weeks goals:
1. Really try to eat clean this week. Be able to stop and make a decision whether this is something i really want to eat or not. Will it do good things for my body etc...(I have worked on this but not as much as i would have like to, i'm going to give it another go this week :)
2. Keep on walking.(definitely got my walking in although on bad weather days i hopped on the stationary bike)
3. Get my speech over and done with :) I'm a little nervous about this!! Can u tell??(speech went well and i'm glad i did it)
4. Don't beat myself up. Pick myself up and keep on truckin'(I'm getting better at this as really there's nothing you can do about the past you just have to pull up your socks and keep going)
5. Take some pictures on my walks as i love doing this and pretty soon i think we'll see the white stuff!!(Yes i got some nice pictures this week)
Goals this week:
1. Increase my exercise this week!!
2. Not focus on the scale as much this week, focus more on just looking after me :)
3. Get a couple weeks of menus made up, this make it much easier for me to do my grocery shopping etc.
4. When i get home with all the fresh veggies cut them up and put them in the ziploc veggie bags as it's so much easier to grab them for everyone when they are all ready for you!
5. Focus on one good thing about everyone that i meet, instead of being critical of people!!
Here's to another good week :-)