So as you know i didn't have the greatest week this week as far as clean eating goes!! I'm not worried about it but i really didn't want to step on the scale this morning, so i didn't. I decided to wait until next week to weigh in. So this week i'm putting myself down as no change.
As far as last weeks goals:
1. keep up the walking, i'm loving it!-I have been walking a lot this week and i feel great!
2. look for some new recipes to try.- I came across a few new recipes this week: feta chicken pasta, maple raisin pumpkin bread, english muffin bread, cranberry apple oatmeal :)
3. Get some weights in ;)-I did weight 2 days this week so i accomplished this one!
4. Doing some sewing that i've been putting off for ever.-Nope still haven't done this one but it has to be done before Jenn goes to Holland!
5. Try some new yoga moves-I did some really nice stretching moves this week nothing new really but still good.
As far as this weeks goals:
1. Really try to eat clean this week. Be able to stop and make a decision whether this is something i really want to eat or not. Will it do good things for my body etc...
2. Keep on walking.
3. Get my speech over and done with :) I'm a little nervous about this!! Can u tell??
4. Don't beat myself up. Pick myself up and keep on truckin'
5. Take some pictures on my walks as i love doing this and pretty soon i think we'll see the white stuff!!
Here's to a great week for everyone!!