Monday, November 24, 2008

Fun, fun, fun

Today i've organized a craft afternoon where we will be painting christmas tree ornaments that they can take home and making bows they can use on gifts!! Should be lots of fun and of course pictures will follow :-)

Of course i couldn't do that without sustenance :)


No, no not that!! :-)












That's more like it :)


My exercise today is mainly house related. I've had to start stripping my kitchen floor because i just couldn't get it to look clean!!!! And that's on my hands and knees so you know i'm burning me some calories :)

Tonight?? I'm relaxing after inhaling a big bowl of homemade split pea soup and bread because tomorrow i have a last x-mas dinner planning meeting and then a board of directors meeting!! Oh my i know i need to slow down, because this is actually my "weekend" and wednesday i'm back to work!!

6 comments:

  1. Can I come, too? Sounds like it's going to be alot of fun!
    I LURVE homemade splitpea soup! Yummy!
    As for stripping the kitchen floors...well sorry sister ~~ you're on your own ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Except for the floor stripping part. :)

    Looking forward to the photos of your afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great "weekend"! We are having a holiday tomorrow, so I´ll be taking it easy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love split pea soup!!! Have fun with the crafts~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Suzi, I am behind on yours (and everyone's) blogs. What's going on there- is that banana on an English muffin?

    ReplyDelete