Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm becoming weird!!

O.k. maybe not but my food tastes have been changing lately and i'm always on the lookout for new things or new ways to do things :)

To tell you the truth i'm like that with a lot of things like exercise etc i'm always looking for something different :-)
So this is what my lunch turned out to be:


Now i've never had something like this for lunch before but it was fast, cheap and very filling!! Meets all my criteria :) Oh and tomorrow is grocery day so i was going through my freezer.
I shall be so glad when work is over today, i really need some down time. However since i'm making 13 bags of cranberries on monday and that's after i've worked for someone all day, and Tuesday is the Christmas party i've helped plan for over 250 people!! That is an all day event :)
And then i'm back to work Wednesday.
So my only down day really will be tomorrow and i have to box up my daughter things to send to holland and a present for a friend of mine. Then i'm going to put the plastic on my windows because it's getting cold here :( Oh and i forgot tomorrow is grocery day :)
Oh and talking about daughter she went for an interview for an office job on wednesday and friday they phoned to tell here she has it!!!!!!!!!! And she's been in holland only 2 weeks :) I'm so proud of her.
Anyway a bit of a rambling post and i'm off now to get ready for work. Have a great weekend to all my bloggy friends :-)

3 comments:

  1. like the banana sandwich - too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of this post LOL!
    The banana sandwich is perfect!
    Congratulations to your daughter!!!
    Whew, busy days at your end, Suzi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are becoming weird....if by weird you mean Im the same way---which I do :)

    ReplyDelete