Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday, monday.....

This morning i'm off to help stuff envelopes with invitations to our walk in the park to see the lights and hot chocolate after! But not until i've eaten my protein pancakes with pear in it.















Just to make my life interesting there's a snowsquall warning out :) And this is what i woke up to!!














Then i meet up with my walking group and i get day #2 of exercise in :-) And of course some photo's.














And remember city hall?? Well the fountain is now being turned into an ice rink :-)














And tonight we are having soy "chicken" burgers! Let you know what we think of them :) (they were awesome and we will be having them again)

6 comments:

  1. OMG those pancakes sounds so YUM! I'm in need of some pancakes sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts. They are so positive and encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! So different then what we're getting here. 83 degrees today. Seriously??? Isn't Thanksgiving next week? Ugh, I hate when the weather is this warm in November. Although I'm sure I would be complaining of the snow if I lived where you are. LOL! Your doing great, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pancakes look great! As usual LOVE your pics. I know, I've said it before....I miss snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a lot of snow. Love the train...its awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish we could have snow here! Texas is not a snow-friendly state! Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete