Friday, November 21, 2008

Must be doing something right

got up this morning my legs are aching and i know whenever i'm using any muscle in either of them. My arms are aching and i can tell you precisely where my triceps are ;) Yep workouts must be doing something this week!! I've been adding a bit extra here and there, a few pushups, taking the stairs two at a time. When stading at work i've been doing calve raises. All these bits i guess add up ;) who knew??
So today began with this:














And then i'm off to the grocery store to pick up a few things to tide me over the weekend. (update: just got back from the store and Daughter was on skype so we did a video skype talk, she looks awesome and so relaxed and happy!!)

Then it's lunch and get ready for work!! Tonight will be a busy one :0) That's o.k less time to stand around and eat the donuts ;)
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. When I become independently wealthy I'm going to hire you to be my ww-friendly personal chef! :) Love the snow pics too! What shoes do you wear for winter walks to keep from slipping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for the good ache! I could seriously reach right through the screen and steal your fruit salad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good, the food I mean!
    Outside it looks really cold at your place...

    ReplyDelete