Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Oh my!!

I feel old today ;) Well not really, but my youngest turns 21 today!! Happy birthday "A"



However just when i was deeply thinking about that there was a knock on my door and the postman had a parcel for me!!



This week i've had 3 parcels in a row. How lucky am i??



Monday someone sent me 3 awesome books to keep me motivated and busy for a while, yesterday some who knew i was a little in the dumps because of my daughter leaving sent me a beautiful card and a necklace, and today the prize i won from another blogger came :) Thanks Betty!!

So i'm sitting here drinking a mate and loving it :)

Hope everyone's having a great day!!

9 comments:

  1. Well it must be your week because you won the bracelet on my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and i have a person in mind to pass it along to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say because it has to be in america and i'm canadian :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you said "parcel", and not "package". That's a great word.

    What a fantastic week- enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to "A"!
    What a happy week! Sounds like it's Christmas in November :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´m so glad "you´re loving it"! I´m actually surprised that you do. Not everybody likes it right away, but it´s great if you´re trying to watch your weight. Do you notice that it takes away that hunger feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like your awfully lucky. I can't want to see what you get tomorrow! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, I *love* parcels! You hit the mother lode this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how sweet is that!!

    and Im taking your post as a reminder that my daughter shall grow up too fast.

    as a reminder NOT TO WISH AWAY :) the tantrum years...

    ReplyDelete