Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekly weigh in and goal update!!

Well this was a fantastic week and not just because i lost weight!! I exercised and loved it and i'm feeling strong :) I'm enjoying my food and i don't have cravings. I'm also satisfied with what and how much i'm eating.


So this week i'm down -2.2 bringing me to.....132.8 and my goal of 125 is getting so close i can taste it :)


So this was last weeks goals:

This weeks goals:

1. exercise at least 5 days again this week!- managed to exercise 6 days this week!!

2. stop second guessing myself!-i'm doing better at this one :)

3. focus on my main words for this week disicpline and consistency.-i have definitely focused on this and it's paid off!!

4. get some weight training in!! I'm doing weights and lovin' it!!

5. relax and enjoy life :-)-much more this week, in fact people are commenting that i seem a lot more like my normal self this week. Oh and i'm sure talking to my daughter on the computer and seeing how relaxed she's looking helped!!



This weeks goals:

1. I love the discipline and consistency words and i'm applying them again this week :)

2. Do some more weight training and one of these days get a weekly program worked out!!

3. Exercise at least 5 days!!

4. Keep making my food interesting, that way i'm not looking for anything else.

5. HAVE FUN!! The most important thing of all :0)



And i'm off on another great week!!

9 comments:

  1. OMG! Suzi! How freakin' AWESOME do you feel???!!!

    I have to work on a routine too. I'm kind of all over the place.

    Yes, HAVE FUN!!! I agree :O)

    I received a message that the items have shipped so Mon or Tues!!! expect something. I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on another great week as usual! love the winter theme on your blog, and the compliments must be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing fantastic! That's a good chunk of weight for someone as thin as you are! WTG :)

    And brrr, those pictures made me get goosebumps! No snow here yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're less than 8 lbs from goal! That's gotta taste pretty sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the big loss, Suzi!

    I like how you qualified a "good week" beyond what the scale told you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooohooo awesome WI. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can feel your excitement! You are doing GREAT! I especially love that you exercised and "loved it". Isn't that a wonderful feeling? I don't ever want to go back to my former non-exercising lazy self!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful loss! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE, love love your enthusiasm! And just checked out your sidebar.....what an inspiration you are. Keep up the fantastic work!

    cheers

    ReplyDelete