Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wishy washy

that's how i feel this morning!! I need to go for a walk, actually i almost want to go but i'm cold, tired and generally blah!! Oh what to do, what to do :0)

Actually since i made a special effort to get up a little early so i can go for a walk before work i know i will end up doing it! But i have to fight that, just go back to bed feeling sometimes ;) I'm definitely not perfect.

Actually talking about exercise, i've had it in the back of my mind that i may be able to up the intensity of my walks or start to run once my leg gets fixed. I'm sooo looking forward to it. It really aches some days!!

For those who don't know i've been getting a really sore stiff right calve and my right foot gets pins and needles and goes numb when i'm walking. Checked it out and my artery in between my groin/pelvis is blocked so i'm not getting enough blood supply to the leg. So in January (i hope) i'm getting an angioplasty done and a stent put in so i should be back to normal then :)

On a different topic, i woke up and felt downright skinny today :) I love days when that happens especially if it could keep going till tomorrow which is my weekly weigh in day!!

O.k enough, i'm going to go get dressed to go out on this freeeeeeezing cooooold morning!! Pictures may follow :)

4 comments:

  1. waking up feeling skinny has got to be the best feeling :) and a good reason to get out of bed too!

    I love the wintery blog........I have to change mine up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful walk on this 'skinny' day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the waking up skinny feeling, too!
    The hardest part of walking sometimes is starting. I know it's cold out but you'll warm up soon enough!! Bring us all with you in your head....we'll cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - your leg problem sounds scary! Hope all goes smoothly in January. Enjoy that skinny feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete