Monday, December 8, 2008

Ewwwwww!!

O.k i need advise anyone whose used protein powder in their oatmeal. Do you put it in after it's cooked???? I just put it in before and although i'm eating it, all i've got to say is ewwww. And i love protein powder!!

This morning is all about cleaning the house :) Gotta do it sometime!!

And then i have to walk to the dr's to get a repeat prescription because if i try to phone it will never happen.

Oh and then i get to go to work!!

Hope everyone's having a a better start to their Monday :)

7 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know I tried the recipe you posted for "pumpkin pie french toast" this weekend and I absolutely LOVE it!!! Thanks!!! :) Hope you have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added mine after with some unsweetened almond milk. I'd eat it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have won an award. Check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never added protein powder, but I often add flaxseed. Always after.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cook my oatmeal first and then add the protein powder, flax seed and fruit! Yeah I don't think it would do so good if you cook the protein powder in it. Try adding it after! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it may be in the cooking of it. I tried adding some chocolate protein powder to some sugar-free cocoa and...Ewwww! Loved it in yogurt, but not in cocoa.

    ReplyDelete