Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm in!!

So Katschi posted yesterday about doing a 6 week total commitment challenge!! She's willing to give a pass on christmas day and new years eve, but other than that it's going to mean total commitment!! Am i up for that?? You bet your sweet patootie i am :)

I believe i need this. But i'm still not worrying about the scale until after christmas!!

And my main focus is on family and enjoying this christmas season while at the same time making smart choices for me :) 

Anyone else up for it?? Feel free to join us :)

6 comments:

  1. I was feeling a bit down today & your comments lifted me up. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I read about it on Katschi's post and I'm in!

    Sounds like a grand plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! Glad you're in! And thanks for the shout out today.
    I liked the quote, "Don't make sacrifices, make decisions." that PriorFatGirl had posted on her blog a while ago.
    This whole weight loss thing is almost all mental attitude, so that's the muscle I want to develop this coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with you about making smart choices for now. I'm staying off the scale, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read what she had to write, and I'm totally in! This was exactly the jumpstart/motivation I needed. thx!

    ReplyDelete