Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolutions???

No, no  new resolutions here.
I have to admit i'm not much of one to make resolutions as that just doesn't usually work for me!!

I prefer to do my goals weekly and i'm going to be back to doing them this week :)

But that said there are  things i will focus on this year:

Eating clean
Exercising
Living life to the fullest
Enjoying my family
Learn to not be too hard on myself
Enjoying my blogger friends

And that my friends is where i am in my life!!

5 comments:

  1. That is a great list of things to focus on for 2009, no resolutions made by me either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. I have pretty much the same goals as you for 2009. We can achieve them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Great things to focus on. Appreciation and not taking things for granted for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!!

    I'm not one for resolutions either so instead I have made plans for the new year!!

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great list, Suzi.
    Day by day and week by week is all we can do and isn't that enough anyway?
    I've really enjoyed 'meeting' you here in blogland this year and I'm really looking forward to being here with you in 2009!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND HUBS, SNUFFY AND THE KIDS!

    ReplyDelete