Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekly weigh in and goal update

So this week actually turned out to be a pretty good week!! I'm finally starting to slow down with my meetings etc which definitely makes life a little easier :)

This week i'm down 1.2 lbs bringing me to 133.6 which is just 8.6 lbs away from my goal!

Last weeks goals:

1. Discipline and consistency!!-I rocked this, i was consistent and my discipline was great! I planned what i wanted to do, i did it and i enjoyed it :0)

2.Get some weight training in :)-I did maybe not as much as i would like but more than last week.

3. Exercise 5 days this week.-I did and if i included all the lifting of the table to set up and clean up the christmas party(and boy could i feel my muscles after) i actually did it 6 days!

4. Keep trying new things with food! - I am definitely doing this and enjoying it!

5. This week i'm determined to have fun!! First with cranberries on monday, i'm making i believe 13 bags of cranberry sauce. And most of all at the christmas party i'm helping to organize on Tuesday for over250 people and yes there will be lots of pictures!!-I had a blast this week and i was so glad that everything went smoothly and everyone had fun :)

So on to new goals for this week:

1. keep up with the discipline and consisitency!!

2. go out for more walks.

3. take care of me this week, i need a little pampering this week. I tend to forget this :(

4. get house in order (this is a hopeful goal :)

5 comments:

  1. Way to go!
    Fantastic how close to your goal you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the weight loss!
    Yes, we have to remember to pamper ourselves, too!
    You had a great week which is something to be very proud of.
    It's amazing to see how long you've stuck with this, eh? Just think about it for a minute....You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice that your hard work paid off! awesome, awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job!
    You will be at goal before you know it! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooohooo Way to go Suzi. That's awesome. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete