Sunday, December 28, 2008

What i'm doing today :)

So i'm sitting here listening to my window shake and rattle from the windstorm here today :) Doesn't inspire a walk i've got to tell you!

Oh and i made these today to have after dinner tonight :) (i did substitute half the sugar with sweetner, i just don't like sugar much these days) And they're only 1 point each!!














And i have to whip over to the store because i just found out i have no onions and i need to put this in my crockpot!!  Not to mention that i want a grilled cheese for lunch and i have no cheese :)

Can you say it's one of those days??

Actually i'm having  a really good day, i made the cookies with no cravings and i'm feeling great!! Other than the fact i've got some kind of virus :( But i'm in good spirits and that's major for me when i'm sick.

Next sunday i'm going to go back to doing my weekly weigh in and weekly goals :) I was just waiting for normalcy to come back into my life!!

8 comments:

  1. Boy, it's going to smell divine at your house today.
    Take care of that virus thing...be well!
    We're having a windstorm here, too, it's just crazy out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those cookies look great! They're only 1 pt??? I'd love the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment! I'm not a many meals type of girl either so this will be an interesting experiment, we'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Suzi! Those cookies look great! Hope you feel better soon. Here's to normalcy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot! Those cookies look great!

    Stay positive and you should get over the sickies soon.

    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get better soon!

    I've been cooking more often lately, and I'm having a blast doing it :)

    I'm starting to try to exercise everyday now (Though with people coming to visit and staying in our tiny apartment, I might only have time to do my 15 minute office work-out lol)

    oh well, starting in January, we are cutting back on junk and booze...lol ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cookies looke scrumptious!!!! Can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete