Sunday, December 7, 2008

What a walk i had.....

It snowed yesterday and it is verrrrrry cold. Wow i think that was one of the hardest walks i've had in a while.(It was -11 with the windchill -23) First it's hard to walk in virgin snow where no one has walked before. Second i got 3/4 of the way through my walk and realized i'd lost my sunglasses!! Turned around re-traced my walk and found them :) So my walk ended up being 1 hour and 20 mins long. And a hard one up and down hills and climbing over tree stumps!!

11 comments:

  1. It all looks so beautiful!! and cold...
    I´m glad you had a good walk. Over here it´s getting to hot to walk. (Over 40° again today)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you for your dedication to get your walk in despite the chilly weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable all bundled up! Kudos for getting out there in the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable in your hoodie! Love those pictures. I'm jealous of all that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. While the snow is beautiful, I admire your gumption to walk in 11 degree (-23 wind chill) That would surely keep me inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am impressed! It was in the teens here and I was wimping out. The photos are pretty. We have snow but not as much. Will have to get with it and get out (miss the summer hikes).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooohooo what a great walk. 1 hr and 20 minutes...were you trying to out do my walk?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous day despite the cold, eh?
    I too am impressed by you walking in the cccccold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sooo jealous! Love the snow!!! Sorry I know I say that everytime, but looking at your pictures.....I just love them!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete