Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yummy!!


I got this in with a christmas card yesterday from the states and all i have to say is yummy!! Thanks Kathie :)  Now if i could only find somewhere here to buy it :) Any Canadians out there that have seen this???

I was going to go out for a walk today before work, however i do have things around the house that have to be done. So i'm going to go on the stationary bike and read a book :)

So last night i did end up eating more chinese than i had planned, i also ended up having some chocolate. However, the rest of the day had been awesome and when i jumped on the scale this morning it was exactly the same!! I'll take that and run :)

Hope everyone has a great day!!



5 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy although I haven't come across one of those in my tea travels!

    Good job on the Chinese food...Chug a lug that water girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, I've been looking for this curry that is only available in canada - maybe we'll have to switch packages every 6 months, you send me curry from canada and I'll send you eggnogg tea from the states!

    HA!!! Sounds yummy, I will have to try it!

    Jen, a priorfatgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tea sounds so good! I've never seen it before here in the states, I'll have to look next time I go to the store. :-) yay for not gaining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the Bulk Barn would have it? I've never seen this before and now I want it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stumbled upon this tea too. It was at my grocery store on clearance now ;)

    I agree very tasty.

    ReplyDelete